Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tales From Earthsea Review

Oh boy! A studio Ghibli movie based on the famous and beloved Earthsea fantasy series. Is this meeting of two great things like chocolate and peanut butter, or chocolate with battery acid?
... well, the fact that it got a mere 46% on Rotten Tomatoes and won two Japanese Raspberry Awards for Worst Director and Worst Movie should give you some idea. How did such a great combination go so wrong? Watch to find out!





Five Point Podcast Episode 4: Tales from Earthsea by fivepointpodcast

2 comments:

  1. If it's really that bad maybe I should check it out. I'm usually very easy to please(with only 1 movie ever that I wanted the leave the theater for XD). Or maybe I'll watch it with my sis. She's good at riffing bad movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how that goes. I'll be curious to see what you think.

      Delete